- Fixed bug in Dictionary tab of Dictionary Dialog, in which adverbs are incorrectly labeled as verb.
- Modify program home page, add “developed in USA” and web address in program home page.
- Replaced Browse function background image to improve its look and feel.
- Add online help to help manual.
- Fixed a corner case bug: When a word definition from the database contains the target word itself, that definition will usually be rejected. But if that definition is the only definition for that word, then that word will have no definition. To resolve this problem, definitions containing the target word will be allowed if that definition is the only definition for the target word.
- Modify program initialization code and restructure database to reduce program starting time.
- Restructure database to reduce database size and installation package size.
- Remove 32-bit OS support. Remove Windows XP and Vista support. Now the program can only support 64-bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 OS. This change reduces the complexity of the installation script and package size.
- Add additional check to Type-In sub-function of Select function, so it will accept only word starting with letter.
- Fix Game function bug, which will increase score if user continue to click on word list after finishing a round of the game.
- Add pronunciation to spell function, so user can click the word/IPA line to listen to the pronunciation of the target word regardless the word is shown or hidden.
- Initial Release.
- Support 32-bit and 64-bit OS.
- Support Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1.